Wednesday, July 3, 2013

SALE!

 
In honor of Independence Day my entire TPT store is on sale until Friday at midnight!  Stock up now!  I am going to try and finish up a few things I have been working on today, but if I don't get them finished before the sale is over, I will put them on sale for a couple days after they are posted!  Here are a few things that I have finished and are in my store ready for purchase!
These adorable locker tags match the rest of the owl themed items in my store! 
 
 
This math packet includes at LEAST one worksheet for each standard under Operations and Algebraic thinking for first grade.  Download the preview for the freebie pictured below!
 
Have a great holiday weekend for your family!  And remember we are the land of the free because of the brave! 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment