Saturday, May 3, 2014

Slacker

I am such a slacker!  I really do have good blogging intentions, I swear!  But, when I get home from work my girls are so excited to spend time with me, I have a terrible time telling them no!  Mommy problems.  :)  I am so thankful to have two beautiful little girls to play with!  May is going to be a crazy busy month for us.  My oldest daughter turns 5, 3 field trips, assessments, Mother's Day and a traveling husband.  I figured I better let you know now, before I forget that I will be participating in TPT sale on May 6th and May 7th!  
I have two new products up and posted just in time!  

I have a Silent E Bingo game that also has some cvc words and some words with blends.  It aligns to unit 12 of Fundations if you follow that program at your school!
Silent E Bingo
(click on the picture to be taken to the product)

I also recently completed a write the room for math!  There are 16 clock cards with time to the half hour and time to the hour.  
Time to the Half Hour Around The room

Have fun shopping!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete