Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Feeling A Little Anxious...

Everytime I think about the last time I saw my classroom, I get a little bit anxious.  We had to take EVERYTHING down off our walls and the tops of our shelves had to be cleared off and packed away or put in boxes so it was easy to move.  Here are the images burned in my head...


It seems so wrong to have a classroom with NOTHING on the walls.  It looks so cold and empty.  I can't wait to decorate again this fall.  It usually takes me a couple weeks to get things exactly how I want it.  This year, my goal is to get a sitter for my girls for two or three days, shut my door, turn up the music and finish it.  I already have ideas in my head for what I want to do different and where I want to put my new Super Improvers Wall, but for the most part, I am going to keep it the same as last year.  A jungle print/monkey themed classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment