Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Check It Out!!!

 
Check out  Fun In First Grade
She is awesome and features new teacher blogs every Tuesday.  I am one of the blogs featured today.  She asks lots of good questions so you can get to know me better!  The other teacher she features today is awesome and has a super cute freebie in her TPT store that I will be using with my class sometime in the near future.  It is a writing prompt, complete with checklist.  The prompt is:  If I Ran My House....seriously how fun!?!?!

While you are there check out all the amazing things on that blog!  I frequent Fun in First Grade often to get ideas and inspiration for my own classroom. 

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through the blogs by state. I am always looking for other Illinois bloggers to connect with! :) Glad I found your blog. I am your newest follower!

    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete