Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Teacher Of The Week...

My best friend, coworker, partner in crime, and school neighbor was surprised by our local news crew today.  She was nominated by one of her students to be WREX's teacher of the week. 
Randi Carlson is an amazing educator.  When I was in college she is the teacher I wanted to be, and still strive to be.  She is so caring and patient with her students.  When my own children go to school for the first time, I hope that they get a teacher as awesome as she is.  Our school is so blessed to have her, and I am so lucky that my daughters have such an awesome God Mother. 
Congratulations Randi Carlson!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Mrs Carlson! The honor is well deserved! Brady made sure we set the DVR.and we watched the clip several times! We are so blessed to have such a great teaching staff for our children!

    ReplyDelete